The Department of Emergency & critical care has best-in-class Medical, Surgical, Neurosciences and organ. These units have dedicated Nursing station, central monitoring, clean & dirty utility areas and are manned by specialty nurses. Patient care in ICU is provided by a team of dedicated, highly trained critical care physicians with various
clinical and support services, with round the clock, 24 hour specialist intensive care.
Intensive care is the bedrock of the department. Our intensive care unit is equipped with advanced ventilators and state-of-the-art monitors. The department also has an exclusive in-house ECHO & ultrasound machine which scans the heart and gives a proper picture and vital information about its structure as well as its function.
We hold clinical and research expertise in a broad range of diseases including asthma, COPD, critical care, interstitial lung disease, lung cancer, neuromuscular disease, pulmonary hypertension, sarcoidosis, and sleep medicine.
- Advanced ICU ventilators
- Blood gas electrolyte machine
- Biphasic defibrillator
- Flexible bronchoscopy and spirometry
- Dual chamber pacemakers
- Hemodynamic support and monitoring
- Equipped with multiparameter monitors
- Arrhythmia analysis
- End tidal carbon dioxide (ETCO2)monitoring cardiac output monitoring
- Percutaneous tracheostomy
- IPC(Intermittent pneumatic compression) stocking