The Department of Emergency & critical care has best-in- class Medical, Surgical, Neurosciences and organ. These units have dedicated Nursing station, central monitoring, clean & dirty utility areas and are manned by specialty nurses. Patient
care in ICU is provided by a team of dedicated, highly trained critical care physicians with various clinical and support services, with round the clock, 24-hour specialist intensive care.
Intensive care is the bedrock of the department. Our intensive care unit is equipped with advanced ventilators and state-of- the-art monitors. The department also has an exclusive in-house ECHO & ultrasound machine which scans the heart and gives a proper picture and vital information about its structure as well as its function.
We hold clinical and research expertise in a broad range of diseases including asthma, COPD, critical care, interstitial lung disease, lung cancer, neuromuscular disease, pulmonary hypertension, sarcoidosis, and sleep medicine.
- Advanced ICU ventilators
- Blood gas electrolyte machine
- Biphasic defibrillator
- Flexible bronchoscopy and spirometry
- Dual chamber pacemakers
- Hemodynamic support and monitoring
- Equipped with multiparameter monitors
- Arrhythmia analysis
- End tidal carbon dioxide (ETCO2)monitoring cardiac output monitoring
- Percutaneous tracheostomy
- IPC(Intermittent pneumatic compression) stocking